The last time I did a post like this was back in February when I properly started blogging. I'm sure you'll agree that my blog has changed a lot since then! I'm just going to run through  the products I use on a day-to-day basis.

The Body Shop Instablur Primer

I've loved the blurring qualities of this silicone-based primer, and I haven't really reached for any other primers since! 

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream in Ivory

This is hands down my favourite base of the year! It's very lightweight, with a dewy, luminous finish, but manages somehow to keep my oily skin in check better than other bases. 

Benefit Erase Paste in Light

I've had this for a few months and I really like this luminous concealer. The texture is quite thick though, so it requires quite a lot of blending. 

Maybelline Better Skin Concealer

This is a lightweight concealer, great for either under the eyes or for blemishes. This is far surpassing the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer for me. I also like the precise nib of the packaging. 

Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot

This powder has been hyped A LOT and I do really like it. It's almost completely translucent and it mattifies my oily skin pretty well. 

thebalm Mary-Lou Manizer

This is a pretty new purchase for me and it's a gorgeous golden champagne highlight. Only a tiny amount of product is needed so this will last forever! 

Benefit Hoola

An awesome matte bronzer. A little powdery so you get a but too much on the brush, but it's still my current fave for adding colour to my complexion. 

MUA Blush in Bon Bon

I love this matte blush. It's so pigmented and a gorgeous shade. Amazing for a pound. 

Eylure Brow Crayon in Dark Brown

I wanted a darker brown brow colour, and this is great. There is no red tones to this, and it's waxy quality clings to hairs to create volume. 

Maybelline Brow Drama in Medium Brown

I follow the brow crayon with this brow gel. It makes the brows look more natural as is intensifies the hairs. Again it's a great colour. 

Urban Decay Primer Potion

I can't apply eyeshadow without it now. I love that it's a cheaper travel size, and it's lasted for ages. I want to try the MAC Paint Pot in Painterly next though. 

L'Oreal Color Riche L'Ombre Pure Eyeshadow in Over the Taupe

This is a gorgeous lid shade in a pinky-browny-gold. Amazing quality as well. 

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Khol Liner

These are constantly blogged about but they are gorgeous. This nude shade awakens the eye. The black is good too and doesn't smudge. 

Benefit They're Real Mascara

I recently fell back in love with this mascara. It's just so volumising and just a dream to apply. My fave!

What's in your makeup bag? 

Post a Comment

Follow Kirstie on Instagram @_kirstiemarie

© KIRSTIE MARIE. Design by FCD.