This weekend my mother treated me to a bit of money, and it was great just to grab  everything I've been lusting after in the drugstore without worrying about the price! This is probably the most I've spent in Superdrug in a long while, and the third haul in a row. Probably should stop hauling for the sake of my bank balance, oops!  



The first thing I picked up was the Revlon new release, the Colorburst Moisture Stain in Rio Rush. On first impressions, it far surpassed my expectations! It feels light and creamy on the lips, and the colour is so gorgeous! I got another Revlon lip product, the Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon.This is a really creamy pink lipstick that's really wearable. 




Next up is the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer. Obvious YSL Touche Éclat dupe, this is lovely and light under the eyes and to highlight. I feel like I'll get a lot of use out of this product. I also got three of the L'Oreal Color Riche L'Ombre Pure shadows. They come in three finishes: Matte, Nude and Infallible. I particularly like the nude shade, Over The Taupe. These seem really good quality, and the matte is so buttery for a drugstore option. 




I also picked up the Makeup Revolution Blush & Contour Palette in Sugar and Spice. This features 5 blushes, a pale contour shade, a highlight/blush hybrid and a violet highlight shade. These are so pigmented, you only need a teeny bit of product on the brush. I'm not gonna need to buy blush for a while! The final product was a Rimmel new release, the Wonderfull Mascara, enriched with Argan oil. On first impressions this doesn't do much in terms of volume or curl, so will be better as a day option, but we'll have to see how it performs once it has dried out a little. 

The Swatches




What have you bought recently?

Post a Comment

Follow Kirstie on Instagram @_kirstiemarie

© KIRSTIE MARIE. Design by FCD.