If you watch my Minimalism Diaries vlogs, you'll know that I ditched the Project Pans and instead started a new format, the Monthly Project. A lovely viewer mentioned that it was similar to Project Use It Up, and I wanted to put together a Project Use It Up Inventory, although I am quite late to this project! This is going to be the intro to my Project Use It Up for 2018, and it shows 62 products that I would like to use up before the end of this year. Whilst I won't be putting all of these products in the Monthly Project, I am going to be selecting products each month from this inventory. I'll be doing an update in the middle of October, and a Finale in December, but keep an eye on my Minimalism Diaries vlogs for more of a real-time update!


Post a Comment

Follow Kirstie on Instagram @_kirstiemarie

© KIRSTIE MARIE. Design by FCD.