July started off with downloading a few tracks from my Blogger's Summer Playlist. If you haven't checked it out already, it's got some awesome tracks on it, all recommended by a bunch of fabulous bloggers. I also downloaded an album I'd wanted for a while: SubSoul Presents...House. If you don't already know, I'm pretty into my house music, and SubSoul's YouTube channel is often my go-to for discovering hot new tracks. The album does not disappoint, and has some absolute bangers on there. If anyone wants to see a full review, just let me know in the comments!

1) Loud Places feat. Romy - Jamie xx | Image source
2) Lovely Day - Bill Withers | Image source
3) Work Your Body - Holt Blackheath
4) Make Me Feel Better - Alex Adair | Image source
5) Make Luv feat Oliver Cheatham  - Room 5 | Image source
6) Yoohoo - Dusky | Image source
7) Pjanoo - Eric Prydz | Image source
8) Say You Love Me (Gorgon City Remix) - Jessie Ware 
9) Piano Weapon - Shadow Child & Doorly | Image source
10) Lean On feat MO & DJ Snake - Major Lazer | Image source


Post a Comment

Follow Kirstie on Instagram @_kirstiemarie

© KIRSTIE MARIE. Design by FCD.