The Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray is one of those products that's so highly raved about amongst the blogosphere. It's one of those brands that seems to consistently deliver, judging on the amount of positive reviews out there. This is my first foray into the world of Bumble and Bumble, purchasing the Surf Spray in the smaller, 50ml bottle, for £9.50 from Selfridges.

I have to say, from the reviews, I was expecting a huge deal from this product. However I never really got that wow from the spray. I tried it spritzed onto damp hair, dry hair, you name it. I just never got the results I was hoping for. All I wanted was a bit of relaxed, tousled texture to my hair. Below is an image of the result. It is a little tousled, but considering my hair gets a natural wave anyway, it's not great. I just felt that the product didn't really do anything to my hair. It was akin to spritzing a nice smelling water onto my hair. Saying that, yeah it does smell nice. It's a very light, aquatic scent, that is not overpowering in any way. I wouldn't repurchase this product, as I feel a drugstore salt spray would perform just as well and it doesn't deserve the price tag of a big name like Bumble and Bumble.

Have you tried any salt sprays?

Post a Comment

Follow Kirstie on Instagram @_kirstiemarie

© KIRSTIE MARIE. Design by FCD.