Lush Big Shampoo


I've been using the Lush BIG Shampoo (£12.75 for 330g) for a good few weeks now, and I still love it as much as I did when I first tried it! I have never really enjoyed washing my hair before, but this shampoo makes the chore a real treat. On opening the tub, you are greeted with a thick gel with salt crystals suspended in it. It takes some getting used to, having shampoo out of a tub, but it's not too much of an issue. My only quibble is that I'm scared I'll knock the tub over the side of the bath, and not to keen on getting water in it, diluting the formula.


Lush Big Shampoo


This shampoo has such a great scent, with violet, lifted with a bit of citrus. It honestly smells divine, and one of the reasons why I reach for BIG over any of my other shampoos. The formula works so well for my hair. It lathers up really well, and rinses out to leave my hair squeaky clean. I do feel like I definitely need a conditioner after using this shampoo, but I do love the feeling of super-clean hair. Despite leaving it so clean, I really think this product nourishes my scalp. I bought the Lush Superbalm at the same time as my scalp had been pretty dry, but I've found I've not even needed it since using BIG. 

Lush BIG leaves my hair shinier than with any other shampoo, and definitely gives it some beachy volume. I find it is the perfect pairing with the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray, which is brilliant for relaxed summer hair. This truly is the best shampoo I have ever used so far.

Have you tried Lush BIG?

Post a Comment

Follow Kirstie on Instagram @_kirstiemarie

© KIRSTIE MARIE. Design by FCD.