Throughout March I discovered some amazing tracks, ranging from Katy Perry's Dark Horse, which was a previous Song of the Week (read the post here), which is probably the most poppy out of my choices, along with Blow and Pretty Hurts by BeyoncĂ©, and Do What U Want by Lady Gaga. I discovered two new female artists this month, CHVCHES and Foxes, with their tracks Recover and Let Go for Tonight respectively, both of which I have been loving. 

I'm still really enjoying listening to Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood and Cucurucu by Nick Mulvey. Again I've talked about these two in more detail in my Song of the Week posts, which you can read here and here. The final one I want to talk about is a cover of a track I've been obsessed with, and that is Royals by Lorde. This time, it's Jake Coco & Corey Gray taking over the reins, and the result is a really laidback acoustic version, dreamy...

Post a Comment

Follow Kirstie on Instagram @_kirstiemarie

© KIRSTIE MARIE. Design by FCD.